This webinar is an adaptation of the presentation given by Dr Andrew Chang to a large group of dentists. This is part 2 where he discusses the role of the orthodontic implications that arise from enamel defects. When managed well and timed right, extractions in certain instances of teeth with marked enamel defects can simplify or reduce future orthodontic treatment of treatment needs. Topics that are covered in depth are:
- Chronological enamel hypoplasia and MIH.
- MIH- progressive and non progressive forms
- Compensating and Balancing extractions- when and why?
- Role of Occlusal relationships
- 3rd molars- how does this affect treatment planning
- Case studies
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please go to Membership Information to subscribe to a plan to view this part of the article.